田径训练与健身气功 Track and Field Training and Health Qigong
- Greece 希腊
- 本期人物 Cover Person
- Health Qigong - a way to healthy life
- 健身气功 养生之道
- Health Qigong Story
- 我的希腊语名字叫Panagiotis Kontaxakis，健身气功领域的大部分朋友都叫我皮特。回顾起来，我的健身气功启蒙是从我的体育生涯中开始的。My Greek name is Panagiotis Kontaxakis.Most of my friends in Health Qigong knowme as Peter.My very beginning of Health Qigong started from a sports career back round.
- 关于我About Me
- 我曾经是跳高冠军。从我最初的童年时代开始，我曾经八次达到希腊全国最高纪录。1988年我曾经在土耳其安卡拉举行的室外田径比赛上跳到2.28米，这一成绩是当时希腊全国最高纪录。I am an ex-champion in high jump. I achieved the national record of Greece about 8 timessince my early childhood. I jumped 2.28meters, which was the outdoor Greecenational record in Ankara Turkey in 1988.
- 关于我About Me
- 当我还是一名职业运动员的时候，我在训练中已经用到了气功和太极。我观察到亚洲的身心训练方法可以帮助我从过度训练中很好地恢复，让我可以更加专注，激活我体内的荷尔蒙，同时激活我身体里所谓的“内力”。In my training as a professional athlete I used Qigong and Taichi practices.I had investigated Asian body mind training methods that would help me to recover from overtraining,to be able to focus better, to activate my inner hormones,to activate the so called inner power.
- 在我13岁时，我第一次听说了太极拳和气功，我立刻就被吸引住了。刚开始时，我在书本上了解了这一类训练方法和实践。到我20岁时，我已经对气功做了大量的研究，并且从气功训练中得到了一些回报。I first heard about Tai chi and Qigongwhen I was 13 years old. I was attractedinstantly. In the beginning I foundabout these kind of training methodsand practices in books, and when I was20 years old I had done a greatdeal of research and had somefeedback in Qigong training.
- 训练后After Training
- 训练中During Training
- Track and Field Training and Qigong
- 全身练习弥补田径训练偏重个别部位造成失衡Whole body structure, make good to imbalances in T&F training.
- 减少精力不集中、疲劳、情绪低落造成受伤Reduse injuries whennot focused, mentallytired, emotionallyupset.
- 保持专注和调整思想Stay focused andadjust mind
- 减缓由此造成的衰老并终身受益Against fast agingcaused by overtrain-ing, and benefitlifetime
- 快速有效恢复身心Recover body andmind as effectiveand fast as possible
- 精神抖擞有活力Be fresh and haveenergy
- 训练前Before Training
- For me track and field Sports is anunnatural engagement and it isimportant to emphasize the elementsthat will be able to bring someoneback into his natural state.In sucha way Qigong is a training methodthat could help someone involvedin Track and field training systems.
- I had in Greece, a Qigong and Tai chischool, since 1992. My back round tothis was coming mostly from Chineseteachers I had in USA and in Europe.
- 2007年，经推荐，我和我的妻子一起，开始在中国健身气功协会的老师们的指导下学习健身气功。2008年我开始在希腊教授健身气功。此后，成立了希腊健身气功协会并担任主席。All began in 2007 withHealth Qigong. Thiswas the real start withChinese Health Qigong Association.I started right awaymy lessons there withmy wife.In 2008 we started toteach Health Qigongin Greece.
- It was openly accepted from me and our stu-dents because it was simple and challengingat the same time.It was down to earth and wasable to pass the essence each of theHealth Qigong forms had, to the practitioners.
- 健身气功Health Qigong
- One of the great things HealthQigong methods does is to bringa practitioner closer to his own feelings.Through working with the movementsin the forms we develop and expand ourperceptions and our feelings.That is where experience, philosophy and self-refinement come in.
- What morewe can earnbasically fromHealth Qigong,then tocultivatefeelings withinourselves andwithin oursurroundingsand nature.We have totrust ourfeelings.
I love Health Qigong!
- 谢谢！ Thank you!
- 国际气联总部办公室IHQF Head Office
- 征集“健身气功故事”，迎接世界健身气功日。Collection of "Health Qigong Stories", greetingWorld Health Qigong Day!要求 Requirements：1.内容真实 Real；2.图文并茂 Illustrations and texts。欢迎投稿！Your stories are welcome!请发至 Please Email to：firstname.lastname@example.org;email@example.com